Tuesday, July 14, 2009

The Gale Storm Show - Oh Susanna - Classic TV


Now available on DVD, The Gale Storm Show - Oh Susanna! The Nostalgia Merchant has put together this extremely rare collection in honor of our special friend the beautiful Gale Storm. This show was not as popular as My Little Margie but I think it was her best TV show. Gale starred as Susanna Pomeroy the cruise director on the S.S. Ocean Queen that travels around the world. Stopping at many different ports means many new adventures and interesting characters in every show. Zasu Pitts co-stars as Nugie, Susanna's best friend. The Gale Storm Show, subtitled Oh Susanna, premiered on September 29, 1956 and ran until 1960 for 143 episodes. We have managed to salvage these 24 episodes from hundreds of damaged and poor quality prints. Gale, we miss you.

24 episodes on 6 DVDs in this collection.
BEAUTIFULLY PACKAGED, Shrink wrapped and
ready for gift giving. For more information and titles CLICK HERE.

3 comments:

G.Robillard said...

I am waiting for an answer to my email sent paid $64,90 for dobbe gilis dvd;/.been waitng 4 days now!!

Unknown said...

It ha been 9 days now-where is my dvd;s??

Unknown said...

I have been now waiting fo 9 days -no answer to email sent-and no dvd;show long should I wait and how long before I get my money back!!